Having missing teeth is detrimental to your basic oral abilities. Things such as speaking, eating, or smiling with confidence are difficult to do. If you are seeking an optimal tooth replacement solution, dental implants can do wonders for you.
Dental implants serve as replacement tooth roots that offer a sturdy foundation for replacement teeth. To determine your candidacy for this tooth restoration procedure, you can consult with your dentist here at the Center for Cosmetic and Sedation Dentistry in our Lawrenceville, Buford, or Dacula GA office. Find out what your Lawrenceville dentist can do for you.
What Can Dental Implants Do for You?
Getting dental implants can offer you a variety of benefits that last throughout your life, such as the following, according to your Lawrenceville dentist:
- Enhancement in your appearance. Dental implants can maintain the facial bone structure, so you wouldn’t have to worry about your face appear sunken. Additionally, the replacement teeth affixed on top of your dental implants look exactly like your healthy and natural teeth.
- Improvement in speech. Other tooth replacement options may cause you to mumble or slur your words because of their fit. But that is not the case with dental implants as they are placed securely into your jawbone. Dental implants will allow you to speak with clarity.
- Dental implants, in most cases, could serve you for many years, especially if you know how to take proper care of them.
- Improved oral health. If your tooth roots are left exposed due to tooth loss, they are more vulnerable to infection and harmful bacteria. Fortunately, dental implants can help better your oral hygiene as they allow easier access between your teeth. And in contrast to other tooth replacement options, the procedure does not involve the altercation of other teeth.
- You can eat comfortably. Eating with missing teeth may feel strange and uncomfortable. Because dental implants are infused securely into your jawbone, they act like your natural teeth, enabling you to eat anything you want with ease.
- Boosted confidence and self-esteem. Dental implants can significantly improve your appearance and restore your smile.
Can You Get Dental Implants?
To determine whether or not you are a good candidate for dental implants, your Lawrenceville dentist will take into account the following considerations during your consultation:
- You have one or more missing teeth.
- Your jawbone has grown fully.
- Your oral tissues are generally healthy.
- You have adequate bone to support the implants. Otherwise, you’ll need enough bone to undergo a bone graft.
- You don’t have any health complications that could interfere with bone healing.
To Discover How Dental Implants Can Benefit You, Call Us
Schedule an appointment with your dentist here at the Center for Cosmetic and Sedation Dentistry by calling our Lawrenceville GA location at (770) 995-1957, our Buford GA location at (770) 932-8577, or our Dacula GA location at (770) 277-0800.