Your safety has always been our top priority. Our office follows all infection control protocols and recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
To help protect our patients and staff we have instituted the following changes:
- Prescreening for COVID-like symptoms upon confirmation and arrival for patients and staff.
- Waiting room changes to accommodate for social distancing and sanitizing.
- Scheduling appointments to allow for social distancing between patients.
- All team members are to wear a mask on premise.
- Additional PPE and clinical area sanitizing protocols.